Jonny Ratner

Jonny Ratner, Photo Editor

My name is Jonny Ratner and I am a senior at Algonquin, as well as one of the photo editors of the Harbinger.  I began taking photos for the Harbinger my junior year and eventually ended up as an editor.  I enjoy working for the Harbinger as well as capturing moments around the school and community through my photos.

All content by Jonny Ratner
The first GSA meeting I went to was when I first startd to feel better about [my identity], senior Mary Youssef, who sits outside the room where GSA meetings are held, said.

[Photo] Mary

February 15, 2020
At the end of the day, I had other people behind me, and I had other people who I knew supported me and supported who I am, senior Raphael Paz, surrounded by three of his friends, said.

[Photo] Raphael

February 15, 2020
[Nature] reminds me of the fact that I have a support system, even if my parents arent supportive

[Photo] Marina

February 15, 2020
Senior Abby McCue plays her flute as a part of the wind ensemble. For the fall concert, McCue composed an original piece for the ensemble to play.

[Photo] Senior composes piece for wind ensemble

Brianna Tang, Assistant A&E Editor
December 15, 2019
Cheerleaders on the sidelines of the football game on Sept. 20.

[Photo] Cheerleading Performance

Colin Kerrigan, Staff Writer
December 12, 2019
Sophomore Lizzy Debroczy practices on the bars on Dec. 5. Debroczy won the individual all-around title last season.

[Photo] Gymnastics

Madelyn Kostiw, Staff Writer
December 12, 2019
Sophomore Todd Brogan prepares to take a free throw against Shrewsbury on Jan. 23 2019.

[Photo] Boys’ Basketball

Lexi Myerson, Staff Writer
December 12, 2019
Load More Stories
$1320
$1500

Activate Search
Jonny Ratner