$1501
$2000

REVIEW: Main Street Bagels offers NY bagels in MA

Main Street Bagel Factory is open seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and located at 51 Main St. in Hudson, MA. (Courtesy Main Street Bagel Factory)

Bagels are a staple food item that can be put in a sandwich, served with cream cheese, made into a pizza and more. Who doesn’t love them? Many travel distances to grasp the luxury of a bagel from New York, but did you know that right next door to you in Hudson, Main Street Bagels offers New York-style bagels that are the same quality?

With both indoor and outdoor seating, this is the single place you can count my friend group to end up at on our Saturday and Sunday mornings to enjoy fresh bagels. 

After renovating an old Salvation Army building, Main Street Bagel factory was founded in 2017 by Peter Muratoglu. Since then, Muratoglu and his team have been serving the best bagels around. Each of the bagels and other baked items are always made fresh daily.

When arriving at Main Street Bagel Factory, you’ll notice there is so much more to the menu than just bagels. The coffee and beverage menu is extensive with coffee flavors such as banana cream, snickerdoodle and chocolate raspberry. Each of these flavored iced coffees can be purchased for $2.76-$4.25 depending on the size. Other refreshments include teas, fruit cooladas, coffee frappes, hot chocolates and more.

Some of my favorite bagels to order include their salt bagel, french toast bagel or an everything bagel. These fresh NY style bagels can be purchased alone for $2.20, half a dozen for $12.84 and a dozen for $23.50. Be sure to pair your bagel with one of the house-made cream cheeses: plain, chive, strawberry, veggie or lox. 

Other freshly baked items include muffins, croissants and cookies, which I have yet to try but plan on soon because of their mouth watering look every time I go in.

Say it’s past breakfast and you’re looking for lunch…lucky for you, the menu doesn’t end at bagels and baked goods! Main Street Bagel Factory offers plenty of lunch options, including signature sandwiches, such as the Nashville chicken sandwich or the steak and cheese sandwich, as well as salads and soups.Main Street Bagels is open seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and located at 51 Main St. in Hudson, MA, and waits on your arrival!