Senior+Elijah+Khasabo+has+grown+his+business%2C+Fusion+Trading%2C+to+20%2C000+subscribers%2C+helping+them+learn+to+trade+in+the+stock+market.+

Matea Rowe-Bond

Senior Elijah Khasabo has grown his business, Fusion Trading, to 20,000 subscribers, helping them learn to trade in the stock market.

Pandemic provides time to cultivate student’s business

While the initial months of the pandemic were a struggle for many, some students, like senior Elijah Khasabo, have taken the pandemic as an opportunity to develop a new interest. 

Khasabo has grown his business, Fusion Trading, by helping his 20,000 subscribers learn to trade in the stock market.

Prior to the pandemic, Khasabo focused his free time on football. Then, COVID struck, and the stock market volatility during the Trump administration increased. At age 17, Khasabo’s interest in the stock market spiked; he became quite passionate about trading and quickly started growing his portfolio through day trading stocks.

“The market was super volatile at that time, which made day trading fun and profitable,” Khasabo said.

During quarantine and the hybrid school year of 2020-2021, Khasabo, like many other students, struggled to stay occupied. This prompted him to make a list of twenty things he wanted to achieve, which resulted in him wanting to start a business. 

“I was at a low point,” Khasabo said. “I didn’t like my job, and I was losing some close friends.” 

Then, Khasabo started trading.

“I loved trading and would wake up and trade every day,” Khasabo said.

Khasabo wanted to take his love for trading to the next level, so he began brainstorming what he wanted his business to be. After about a month, he came up with Fusion Trading LLC.

“It took about three weeks for me to come up with the idea,” Khasabo said. “Then, after about a week of nonstop work, Fusion started production.” 

Fusion Trading mentors and tutors people on ways to predict the market, as well as how to trade as safely as possible. Once signed up for the subscription service, traders get access to a Discord server in which they can view alerts and get advice from professional and profitable traders. 

“Fusion launched, and the advertisements started to blow up,” Khasabo said. “Then, subscriptions started rushing in.”

Fusion Trading gained a massive TikTok following very quickly by sharing its most profitable alerts in videos. This marketing strategy translated into 20,000 subscriptions in the first three months of operation.

Khasabo is extremely satisfied and proud of what his business has become. 

“It was crazy seeing what I could accomplish at 17,” Khasabo said.

$1501
$2000